Best And Effective Yoga Poses, Asanas for weight loss –
Are You Worried Due To Your Over Body Weight?
Want To Reduce It And Want To Get A Slim Fit Body.
Then In This Post, we are Going To describe Effective Yoga Poses, Asanas for weight loss and If the body is healthy, then the fun of living life is something else.
It is the primary duty of every person to pay attention to their health, but unfortunately, very few people pay attention to their health in time.
As a result, they suffer from all the diseases ahead of time.
And one such problem which is becoming very common in health issues is obesity.
Today many people are upset due to their increased weight, in fact, people are so upset that thousands of crores of the industry have arisen due to great Yoga Asanas for weight loss
List Of Best Yoga Poses, Asanas for weight loss
Much beneficial yoga poses for weight loss have been told in our ancient culture.
By regular uses yoga poses for weight loss, the body can become healthy and attractive.
Through these yogic activities, the weight of the body can also be reduced Easily.
By yoga poses for weight loss and With the help of a balanced diet and yoga asana, you can fill your life with new energy.
Let us see this First yoga poses for weight loss:
1. Anulom vilom pranayama yoga Asanas for weight loss
Method of reverse inversion
According to asanas for weight loss Choose a good place and collect it. Sitting in a normal posture, cross your legs and turn around (put a palate / like you eat food on the ground).
Now put your right hand comfortably on the right knee, and with the thumb of the left hand interrupt the left pore of the nose, and take a deep breath through the right hole.
Then free the left hole and obstruct the right hole and exhale through the left hole. Repeat this process at least ten to fifteen times.
Benefits of Anulom Antonyms Yoga Asanas for weight loss–
- This pranayama is also called pulse resection posture.
- Anulom antonyms are helpful in maintaining blood circulation in the body.
- Most of the fat in the human body is stored around the stomach, waist, and thighs.
- The stomach gets inside due to the effect of this asana.
Abdominal fat also decreases. Anulom antonyms feel agile in the body, as well as excess body weight.
2. Naukasana Yoga Poses for weight loss
First of all, yoga asana, posture and facing the sky, lie down on your back.
Keep your hands straight at the waist, and keep your palms facing the ground.
Now slowly move your neck upwards and keep your hands straight, raise it up like the neck and also raise your feet equally and take the form of a boat.
Stay in this posture for about twenty-five to thirty seconds.
Then slowly move to the normal posture.
Repeat the naukasana two to three times in Yoga Asanas for weight loss
Benefits of yachtsana Asanas for weight loss
- It is a virtuous asana to make the abdomen and the area around the navel shapely. Our digestive system is also strengthened by the effect of this asana.
- When food is digested properly, extra fat does not accumulate in the body and the weight also remains under control.
- Naukasana provides exercise to our body’s small intestine and large intestine.
- By taking this asana regularly, there is no risk of intestinal diseases.
- And if someone has intestinal diseases, then the person can get rid of intestinal diseases by taking regular, nautical exercises after the advice of a doctor.
Some more important things:
- A person suffering from any kind of discomfort associated with the waist, do not use this asana without consulting the doctor.
- This asana should be used according to the advice of a doctor for a patient of severe stomach related diseases.
- This asana is absolutely prohibited for pregnant women.
3. Balasana yoga asanas for weight loss
On the behalf of yoga asanas for weight loss – First asana, then sit on your knees with knees bent backward.
Bend forward while making the bodyweight on the joints, and breathe in.
Now your hands should be straight and the palms should be facing the ground.
Make sure that your chest should touch the front of your thighs and knees.
Also, your head should touch the ground.
Do this asana for three to five minutes, then take some rest and repeat this asana four to five times.
Benefits of balasan yoga pose for weight loss
This asana is quite useful for fast weight loss.
The fat of the abdomen, waist, and thighs begin to decrease immediately with this asana.
The muscles of the body are strengthened by the regular use of Balasana.
If the belly has come out, and Nabhi has started jabbing out of the button of the shirt, then Balasan will solve your problem in a few days.
By doing this asana for five to ten minutes in the morning every day, the stomach will immediately start getting inside.
4. Cycling yoga poses for weight loss
How to do cycling Yoga Asanas for weight loss
After laying the pedestal, lie down on your back.
Your face should be facing towards the sky.
Now lift both your legs above the ground.
As you ride the real cycle, start running the round pedal in the air.
Remember that while doing this asana, both your hands should be directly attached to the ground and the palms should be facing the ground.
Do straight cycling for a while, then cycling while pedaling for the same length of time.
Do this exercise in the morning for ten to fifteen minutes.
If you feel more tired, take breaks in between and relax in normal posture.
Benefits of cycling Asanas for weight loss
This workout removes the fat of the feet.
Yoga cycling makes the knees strong.
And with this exercise, our abdominal muscles become very strong.
Yoga cycling also reduces the discomfort of gas in the stomach and reduces the fat stored in the stomach.
5. Bridge posture yoga asanas for weight loss
How to Perform bridge Yoga Asanas for weight loss
According to yoga asanas for weight loss – First, assemble posture and lie on your back. Keep the face towards the sky.
After that, after kneading both the knees together, freeze the soles of both feet on the ground. Put both your hands directly on the floor.
Now while exhaling, press the ground of the reed bone gently.
Now while deep breathing in, press your feet on the floor. Then raise your waist upward as much as you can.
In this state, stay for about one minute for a minute, then exhale and lie down in a normal state.
Benefits of doing bridge Yoga posture For Weight Loss
- By this posture, the reed bone of the body is strengthened and straightened.
- This is a great workout for the waist section.
- The setabandha posture becomes flexible.
- The neck becomes tension free from this asana.
- Strengthening the muscles of the body and removing excess fat of the stomach are the main qualities of this asana
6. Surya Namaskar yoga poses for weight loss
The person who performs Surya Namaskar yoga asana does not need to do any other posture. This is a complete exercise.
That is why it is written at the end of the list here stating the basis of all exercises.
Twelve Steps To Perform Surya Namaskar Yoga Asanas for weight loss:
According to Suryana Namaskar yoga asanas for weight loss – First of all, stand straight with both hands folded.
Breathing in, raise both hands to join the prayer posture. Now exhale as soon as you join both hands.
In the second step, keep both your hands straight and move upwards, and bend backward as much as possible.
Make sure that the waist remains balanced. Breathe in while you are in this second phase.
In the third step, while exhaling, bend forward and place your right hand near the right foot with palm land and do it.
And apply the left hand near the left foot with the palm land and tax it. Stand still for a while in this posture.
Now breathing in, the horse should come to the steering posture. Bringing your right foot forward, bend the knees with both hands.
Now, kneel the left leg from the ground and try to lift your head as high as possible. Stay in this posture for a while it is the best way to weight loss.
Now breathe in and come to the Dana Asana posture. That is, move your right leg back.
In Dana Asana, your entire body should be in a flat posture, and the weight of your entire body should be on the toes of hands and feet.
In this posture, the face should be facing forward. Stay like this for a while.
In the sixth step, while exhaling, come to the Ashtanga Asana.
This asana is given this name because, in this mudra, two toes of the feet, two sips, chest, two hands and chin (beard), a total of eight limbs are attached to the ground.
Apart from these eight limbs, nobody touches the ground, thus hold
These Are Some Best yoga poses for weight loss, Now Below We Are Going To Discuss Some More Special yoga poses for weight loss.
Read Them To Loss Your Weight Fast.
Other Special yoga asanas for weight loss
Other useful rugs to reduce obesity
- Sacrosanct for weight loss
- Pawanmuktasan for weight loss
- Bicameral governance for weight loss
- Trikonasana for weight loss
- Konasana for weight loss
- Animal husbandry for weight loss
- Uttanapadasana for weight loss
- Plush for weight loss
Superb yoga poses for weight loss
Apart from these, many asanas help in keeping the body healthy and fit.
If all the rugs are written in detail, then perhaps an entire book can be written.
That is why the information on the main rugs is provided in this article.
Amazing Yoga Asanas for weight loss
The history of yoga is very ancient.
According to historians, yoga originated in India.
The first book on yoga was written by Maharshi Pantjali, in which he detailed the stages or types of yoga.
1. Bhujangasana yoga asanas for weight loss
Method To Perform This Asanas for weight loss:
Lie on your stomach and mix both feet together and apply them completely from the earth.
Apply the body from your toes to the navel from the earth.
Lift the upper part of the torso completely with the hands in front of the shoulders with the earth.
In this way, the upper part of the waist will become like a snake.
- This asana is not good for a hernia patient.
- This asana is beneficial for women and men of every age.
- This asana is not beneficial for pregnant women.
Benefits of Bhujangasana Yoga Asanas for weight loss
- Accelerates blood circulation.
- Removes obesity.
- Communicates strength and elation in the body.
- Makes the reed bone also flexible and widens the chest.
- Makes the shoulders, chest and head more functional.
2. Shalabhasan yoga asana for weight loss
Method To Perform This Shalabhasan yoga poses for weight loss:
- Lie on the ground on the stomach.
- Place the palms on the ground by the shoulders. Join the two legs together. Slowly lift the lower part of the waist upward and there should be no twisting in the legs.
- This condition should remain for some time.
- With both your hands under the belly, raise the legs as much as you can by joining the claws. The front part of the waist should be attached to the ground.
Benefits of Shalabhasana Yoga Asanas for weight loss
With this posture-
- Blood circulation is faster.
- Reed’s bone has flexibility.
- This causes many stomach diseases; Such as gas, loss of appetite and indigestion or indigestion, etc. are overcome.
- Memory increases.
3. Dhanurasana yoga asana for weight loss
Method To Perform This Posture:
Lie on your stomach. Hold the legs with both your hands and pull, so that the body will become like a command.
With a long breath, lift the chest upwards. Stay in this position as long as possible.
Benefits of Dhanurasana yoga poses for weight loss
- Reid removes stiffness and makes it flexible.
- Cures obesity in the body.
- Eliminates constipation and cures all stomach aches.
4. Tadasana yoga poses for weight loss
In standing posture in this posture, the torso is pulled upwards.
The position in this posture is like a palm tree.
That is why it is called Tadasana.
Method To Perform This yoga poses for weight loss :
According to yoga asanas for weight loss Stand up and straighten the arms by adding audio and fingers of the feet.
The fingers of the hands are stuck in each other.
The palms are up and facing. Draw your whole breath in.
After lifting the heels, but the entire weight of the body on the claws.
Pull the body upwards. After some time, bring the body down while exhaling.
Do this 10-15 times Every Day.
Benefits of Tadasana yoga asana
With this posture-
- Body fatness is reduced.
- Will get relief from constipation.
5. Padmasana yoga poses for weight loss
Method To Perform Padmasana yoga poses for weight loss
According to yoga asanas for weight loss the Sitting on the earth. keep the left foot heel on the right foot in such a way that the heel comes near the navel.
Then raise the right foot up and place it on the left thigh in such a way that the two adia join together near the navel.
While looking in front, keep the upper part of the waist straight. Place your knees on the ground and keep both hands on the knees.
Benefits of Padmasana yoga poses for weight loss
With this posture-
- The legs, arms, and abdominal muscles are strong.
- There is an increase in lung function.
FAQ’s Related to Yoga Asanas For Weight Loss
Can you lose weight by doing yoga?
Practicing yoga may assist you to develop muscle tone and enhance your metabolism. Whereas restorative yoga is not a particularly bodily type of yoga, it still helps in weight reduction.
One research discovered that restorative yoga was efficient in serving to overweight girls to shed weight, together with belly fats.
Is yoga better than the gym?
Yoga works in your inner organs and helps detox the physique from inside. This results in a sense of stability, interior achievement, and psychological rest.
Gym classes concentrate on boosting your cardiovascular well being and firming, with none concentrate on the facet of psychological well being.
Can yoga alone tone your body?
Sure, yoga asanas will tone the physique, however, they’re greater than only an approach to shed weight as they consider deeper features of successfully functioning muscle teams. Yoga may also help you develop the proper stability of belly energy, suppleness, rest, and consciousness.
What happens to your body when you start doing yoga?
Throughout exercise similar to yoga, blood circulation will increase to the muscle tissues bringing oxygen and important vitamins to the energetic tissues.
Over time, with common stretching, the muscle tissues turn out to be extra versatile. Extensible muscle tissues are far much less prone to damage in the future, and put much less pressure on the physique’s joints.
According to yoga asanas for weight loss, there are many ways to lose weight – one can do weight training, one is cardio exercise, circuit training, or high-intensity interval training.
The basic thing on this path to success is your dedication, attitude, commitment and your way of life.
When you Use Above Listed All yoga poses for weight loss in your life, then your body is curvy and with it, you lose weight.